One of the best ways to cut back on your spending is to trim down your entertainment expenses. With a plethora of free music, TV reruns, and movies available on the Internet, finding out how to stream movies online for free can rewards you with significant savings while keeping you entertained whenever your fancy strikes. Even better, streaming movies is not a case of “you get what you pay for.” It’s altogether possible to enjoy a full HD or 3D viewing experience, even without paying for anything. Yes, the possibility to stream movies online for free is quite good. Here are some of the most popular go-to sites for free movies online.
1. Search for your favorite movie at Alluc.to. Alluc began streaming movies online in 2006 with host links of more than 2.4 million. Most of these links include movies, television shows, anime, cartoons, documentaries, and even adult content. To stream movies from Alluc.to as you would from any of the streaming sites, you only need a high-speed Internet connection and relevant computer hardware and software. The site interface is clean and simple and makes it easy even for newcomers to navigate and look for titles. Today, Alluc’s database is not as extensive as the others, and some of the links are duplicated and don’t work. However, if you’d like to enjoy your movies without much interruption from ads, Alluc comes highly recommended.
2. Enjoy the best viewing experience from Moviesplanet.tv. In terms of stream quality, this site is ranked first. Moviesplanet.tv has an eye-catching lay-out and design without getting in the way of navigation. The database does not just include more than 1,700 movie titles but also around 500 TV shows. Although it requires registration now, advertisements are unobtrusive, and the movies are still free. Because the site is easy to use, easy on the wallet, and easy on the eyes, it is ideal for newbies who are just getting into movie streaming.
3. Get movie overload at Primewire.ag. Primewire claims to have the largest movie database online, which makes it possible to look up virtually any title, old or new, independent or foreign-made. Size, however, comes with a price as the quality of the stream is just rated “good,” and the advertisements do get in the way. But if you can put up with that, you will have an endless source of entertainment from Primewire. All that is required is a membership registration.
4. Watch recently released movies from Moviescout.tv. Moviescout has an intuitive user interface that makes it easy for even the non-tech savvy to look for their favorite titles. Even better, the titles are categorized neatly and run the gamut of genres like crime, documentary, mystery, and musical, to name a few. Background information like ratings, reviews, comments, descriptions of characters, and even synopses are all available when you click on the titles. To avail of the site’s services, all you need to do is register with an email, and you will be watching a newly released film or animation in no time.
5. Tune in to Justclicktowatch.so. One of the best websites that offers free online movie streaming for different genres, Justclicktowatch provides a 3D movie experience for free. If you’d like to enjoy movies on the go, download the app for iOS and Android.
The plethora of titles provided by free movie streaming sites is enough to make you feel overwhelmed with choices. Subscribing to premium online movie databases or watching new releases in movie houses may be unnecessarily expensive, although either media affords unique experiences. However, with these sites to help you get started in streaming movies online for free, you may need to think twice in the future about whether to go out and shell out the cash or just stay home for a free movie marathon.